Skip Navigation Website Accessibility

Batting By The Yard 62in White

Batting By The Yard 62in WHITE Cotton 
Folded on a fabric bolt just 32in high, easy to store. Fits on a standard 36in cutting mat making it easy to cut. Economical, works for quilts up to 54in wide. Easy to ship, standard shipping rates apply. 100% Bleached Cotton fiber that is needled into a thin non-woven substrate (scrim). Scrim makes up 12.5% of the overall product, cotton makes up the remaining 87.5% Independents Only.

  • Made of: 87.5% Cotton, 12.5% Skrim
  • Needle Punched
  • Non-fusible
  • Contains Scrim
  • Loft: Low
  • Washing/drying instructions: Follow Fabric Instructions