All brands of sewing machines are welcome! (Some classes are model specific and will be noted as such). Come be inspired. Meet new friends. Bring along a friend. We are happy to spend time together and have fun!
Basic Class Supplies Needed
- Quality Sewing Thread or Embroidery thread as required by the class
-Center Pin for Baby Lock models if doing embroidery
- Rotary cutter [Cutting Mats are provided (12x18) ]
- Favorite quilting ruler for cutting strips (at least 6” x 12”)
- Seam ripper, pins, scissors, etc.
-Machine Power cord/foot control
-Embroidery unit if class requires it
-Not sure what else? Check each class supply list on our website.
- All class attendees must have a legal copy of the class pattern/book to participate.
- No photocopies of patterns allowed in class and no sharing of patterns or books.
- A class supply list will be posted to our website or supplied to you at time of class enrollment.
- All class participants please gather supplies prior to class to ensure all participants have the full benefit of class time.
Class sign-ups can be made online or in-store. Calendar and supplies with costs are available 24/7 on our website www.sewabilitiesnv.com.
- The Class Fees are collected when you sign up for the class to guarantee your seat. All supplies purchased for class are offered a 10% discount when purchased in-store for the class for which you are registered.
- 7 days (or more) prior to class day or earlier – You will be given a FULL refund.
- Within 3-6 days of the class day - You will receive a credit in the amount of the class on a SEWabilities Gift Card.
- Less than 72 hours from class or “no-show” - No refund can be made as we have to be fair to our teachers for the preparation and time it takes to hold a class. Thank you for your understanding.
- If you sign up for a class within 7 days of class, the above policies still apply.
- EVENTS: There are no refunds on class fees for “Special Event” teachers/classes within 30 days of class date unless we can fill your spot with another person as we have made promises to our event instructors and are under contract for number of attendees.
- A minimum of 3 students are required for class. If this requirement is not met by 7 days prior to class, the class will be cancelled.
- SEWabilities reserves the right to cancel classes for any reason. If this happens, you will be refunded your full class fee and supplies purchased specifically for the class if in new/unused condition upon return.
- All class participants are asked to turn off cellular phones (or place on vibrate). If a call is necessary, please leave the room to complete the call.
- Children or pets are not permitted in class for any reason.
Students must be at least 16 years old. Students between the ages of 10-15 may attend class only with parent or guardian supervision. A waiver of liability will be issued for parent/guardian to sign before class begins and must be signed to be able to participate.
See you in the SEWabilities CLASSROOM!
Let’s learn together